Autism Awareness Jigsaw Ribbon
April is autism awareness month.
As supporters of Autism Awareness, we offer wholesale autism awareness ribbon. Jigsaw ribbon is recognized as the official ribbon for the National Autism Foundation and is used by many local chapters to promote Autism Awareness.
Autism awareness ribbon meaning:
The puzzle pattern on the awareness ribbon reflects the mystery and complexity of the autism spectrum. The autism awareness puzzle ribbon colors and shapes represent the diversity of the people and families living with the condition. The brightness of the puzzle ribbon color signals hope that through increased awareness of autism, early intervention, and appropriate treatments, people with autism will lead fuller, more complete lives.
Information on autism:
- Autism is a brain development disorder characterized by impaired social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior.
- Autism affects approximately 67 million people
- The odds of being diagnosed with Autism are 1 in 150.
- More children will be diagnosed with autism this year than with diabetes, cancer, & AIDS combined
- Autism does not discriminate by geography, class, or ethnicity
- There is no medical detection or cure for autism
Help cure autism now by joining us in our effort to raise awareness about autism throughout society and to encourage early diagnosis and early intervention.
Create autism awareness ribbon pins, autism ribbon charms, autism ribbon bracelets, or autism ribbon hair bows with Offray’s Jigsaw Puzzle Ribbon.